Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Morning Trivia...

Have I mentioned today how much I love my blog readers?  No?  Oh, that was yesterday... but to reiterate, I am giving my readers a little Wednesday morning quiz found only here.  It might hit Facebook in a day or two, but you guys get it here first... that's how much I love you!

So let's see if you can figure out what is going on here in Mauneyland...
  • I recently started taking one preventative blood thinner shot per day
  • My appetite for my beloved Mexican food has vanished
  • I'm loving fruit, ice cream, and Arby's Beef'n'Cheddar combo meals
  • I am very much looking forward to the fall
Any guesses????

8 comments:

  1. GET OUT!!!
    Seriously???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling!!! Mainly due to your lack of blogging lately. The silence was suspicious ;) This just makes me smile...so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!! My first two are 21 months apart and are best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!!! So happy for you. I want an email when you get a chance :) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Kim! I am so happy for you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I had to read your blog twice just to be sure! Congrats to you and your fam! Praying for you to have ENERGY over the next couple of months...well, next couple of decades, for that matter! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone... we're so super excited! It's so nice to get the news out because I was about to burst!
    -Channa, I'm just trying to keep up with you! :)
    -Lynette, keeping the energy up is definitely harder the second time around! I miss being able to nap when I need one rather than when Jake lets me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Congrats! 2 is definetly more fun than one!!

    ReplyDelete