Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Official

It's official... I'm officially a Mauney (well, pending the marriage certificate arriving!). And so I have entered Mauneyland- a magical little world where I get to hang out with my best friend all day everyday, explore a new town, set up a new home, and fully understand what the words "wedded bliss" truly mean. I've never been so happy, felt so blessed, or been so excited to live this life. And since Mauneyland is apparently located in small town, Illinois, I have started this blog to keep family and friends updated on the adventures here. We feel so blessed and so loved to have arrived here and cannot wait to see what this life has in store for us. So welcome to Mauneyland... feel free to come back and visit whenever you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment