Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Bliss

Family was here. LOTS of family. And we ate. And ate. And ate some more. The boys built a snow fort. The girls stayed cozy and warm inside and played with the babies. We played games, watched movies, went to church, and just spent quality time together. I could not have asked for more.

Santa did end up visiting even though I already had everything I could have possibly asked for. As I get older the more I realize that God has blessed me abundantly with an incredible family. And then on top of that I married a man who loves me and encourages me to be a better me. And he has a pretty incredible family, too. This Christmas there was an overflow of love and my heart is beyond full. My only hope is that you felt it, too, however you spent your holiday. And just remember to thank God from who all blessings truly do flow.

And since pictures say it better than I could ever put into words, here is just a glimpse of the past week. It truly was perfect.




I hope you had a merry Christmas, and just in case I'm too "busy" avoiding technology and spending time with those I love instead of posting, have a safe and happy new year. Blessings and holiday cheer to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment