Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

My Dad!

Some time ago, I started calling January thru March "cake season" and boy is it exploding this year! It starts with my birthday, then my Nana's, Michael's and Dad's are in February, and both of my sisters are in March. Now throw in our new nephew Adam and our impending arrival in March, "cake season" is really living up to its name (and adding to the waistline... at least I have an excuse this year!). And that's not even counting Josh's family and some extended family of mine. Oh how I love this time of year! Because really, who doesn't love cake???

But back to the man of the hour...

Unfortunately most of my pictures with him are the old-school film kind and are in albums at my mom's house, but these two from my wedding show how much love I have for the man. We sure miss having him around more, so hopefully that will change soon.

Happy birthday, Dad... we hope it will be a good year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment