Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Freebie

I have a couple of friends going through tough times right now. It seems like bad news has hit the people I love left and right, and even though we all know it's part of a bigger plan, it's hard to see that when you're in the midst of it. I know one of these fine friends in particular reads my blog from time to time, so this one is for you:
There may be more of you out there that needed to see that today. Just remember that no matter what you're going through, if you keep your eyes fixed on the Almighty, He'll make sure to bring you through it. I wish we could know what His plans are, but just know that they are far greater than yours or mine. Just put one foot in front of the other and He'll keep pushing you forward and holding you up until you overcome this bump in the road.

And just like my last creation, if you want a digital copy, I'm happy to share, so just email me or leave a comment.

2 comments: