Thursday, February 14, 2013

Last Minute Love Day

While this family isn't one that really does much for Valentine's Day, this was the first year that I happened to notice just how many cute (and free!) things you can find on the web for decorating, making cards, etc. So if you forgot all about it and still want to do something sweet for your honey-bunny, check out some of these free printables:
 
I used this as a card, but I bet it would look really cute framed, too! Found at Guess How Much I Love You:


And if you forgot to get them for the whole class, try printing these right at home, brought to you by The Rubber Punkin:


And how cute is this from the site, Flamingo Toes? This would be cute at a wedding, too!

I've actually hand-written this sign for my family before, just on a random morning. I feel like these cute surprises almost mean more on a random morning... why just save them all for one day of the year? Dave's Wife has a cuter version than the one I made... and according to her blog, she also made her own donuts!



This just might be my favorite... found over at the Bonjour Blog:


There are tons more out there... I love when bloggers create something and then decide to share it with the rest of the world... that's what it's all about! All of these sites have more than just these prints, so they are worth checking out for more fun stuff. And as a common courtesy, whenever you use something that someone else created, you should always thank them with either a comment, or even better, by following their blog. We bloggers love followers... not really sure what it is about it, but it lets us know that our words are being read by at least a few people out there!

Enjoy your day and spread some love and kindness today (and everyday). I'm off to go make my love-bugs some heart-shaped pancakes. Hmmm... maybe we kinda do celebrate this day afterall!

What are some of your favorite free finds?

1 comment:

  1. Those are great ideas! I should have done some Googling Wed. night...I started making cards for my own kids at 10 p.m. Ran out of energy to make my hubby one. That's kind of backwards huh. LOL

    ReplyDelete