Thursday, May 6, 2010

And It Only Took Me Eleven Months

I can "build a human" (which is what I always told my husband I was doing while pregnant) in only nine months, but yet it took me almost a year to finally finish the "family wall" in our house. I've wanted to do this since we moved in last June and although I started this project in February, I just completed it yesterday! The upside is that I was able to just go ahead and include pictures of Jake along with our wedding and pregnancy pictures since I put it off so long! I have a feeling it will stay just like this for awhile, but there's room for it to grow in the event that we add more kiddos to the family in the future.



Our foyer is officially complete (although there's discussion of eventually putting an upright piano underneath the newly decorated wall). Here's the finished project. I think it turned out beautifully and I'm glad I didn't put it off any longer!

{And if you're wondering, the weird object at the bottom of the photo is Minnie's tail... she snuck in there without me noticing. I think she wants a post about her soon! Or maybe she's upset that there are no puppy pictures included. Poor neglected puppy dogs!}

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my prego photo made your wall! I'll be a professional photographer in no time!!

    ReplyDelete