Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today...

If you cannot bear an entire day without me (which is probably only my mom... if anyone at all), you can catch my post from Monday over on the ARC Women site! This was my first time ever being a guest blogger and I am honored, humbled, amazed, and just oh-so-darn excited that this group of amazing ladies asked me over. I literally just keep wondering why in the world they'd want to hear from me when they could teach me so much, but that's why this community is so special. Hop on over... or just catch me back here tomorrow for the weekly Reflections post!

1 comment:

  1. Read it the other day. So proud of you for overcoming your fears, stepping out there, and building the amazing community you have. We could all learn from that. Like I've said, just wish I lived closer to join!

    ReplyDelete