Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Because somebody has to be "that girl"

Don't you hate it when someone posts something on Facebook before you've had a chance to announce it? Like when a couple has a baby and you read some random person's "Congratulations on the birth of Jacob!" on your page before YOU get to announce your OWN news??? 
 
Yeah, me too. I try to never be that person...
until today...
because...
 
GUESS WHO GOT ENGAGED!!!?!?!?!?
 
Meet my awesome, beautiful, wonderful best friend, Elizabeth... who has a "thing" about announcing exciting stuff on Facebook.  I have appointed myself as her official spokesperson and think it's time that the social media world found out that...
 
 
ELIZABETH'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!!

That's an old picture of us, but that same expression has been plastered on my face since I found out. So if you're friends with her on Facebook or Twitter, go blow it up... because she has a "thing" about that and it would be so much fun to drive her nuts with the love!
 
Wait a minute... I feel like I'm forgetting something.  Oh yes, the groom... kind of an essential part of a wedding, right?  Meet Dara- her totally awesome fiance:

 

A BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO A YEAR OF CELEBRATIONS!!!

Now go update your relationship status already!

No comments:

Post a Comment