Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chunky Monkey

I wanted to post Jake's one-month picture on the 15th (his actual one-month birthday) but since his check-up wasn't until today, I thought I'd wait. The delay has absolutely nothing to do with me being such a blogging slacker. Honest! :)

So as of now, our little beefcake is weighing in at a whopping 12 pounds, 2 ounces and is in the 91st percentile! He's also 22 1/2 inches long, which is the 73rd percentile. When I was pregnant with him, I often referred to him as our monster baby since he was always measuring big, and I guess that's a trend that is continuing. We love our healthy big boy more everyday!

I also had my check-up today, but will refrain from sharing my weight! Josh and I just started doing P90X together though, so maybe I'll change my mind in 90 days... let's hope so anyway!

But enough about me... here are a couple of photos we took of our chunky monkey on his actual one-month birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment